Monday, July 27, 2009

New Scent is Tangarine Tango

I recieved my new Scensy scent today and it is Tangerine Tango. I had to laugh, I was setting up my booth for our local fair and I actually had the new scent in the box that it had arrived in; the only thing that I had done was to toss the sample jar into my basket of samples. Well, as luck would have it, two ladies walked up and that was the one she picked up first. She smelled it for a long time and exhaled sharply and said "I could just eat that!" I jokingly confirmed with her that she liked the scent and she promised me that she would be back tomorrow. One of the fun things about being a Scentsy Independent Distributor is the fun that you can have with people. Although I am a new distributor, I can tell that every month is going to be a new adventure. Go to my Scentsy web site if you want more information on our products of if you would like to start a business of your own.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear how your fair goes this week and if you get the same response for Tangerine Tango.

    ReplyDelete