Monday, July 13, 2009

How I got Involved with Scentsy

I just thought that you might like to know how I got involved with Scentsy. Perhaps you can relate. I was at our local Strawberry Festival a few months ago and just checking out all the vendors. For some strange reason I enjoy just crowd watching and watching the vendors. I walked past a Scentsy booth and it just didn't catch my eye. As I walk past it my thoughts to myself were that it seemed like a very "girly" product and obviously not something that I would be interested in. I had just about progressed to the next booth and the scent entered my nasal passages and engulfed my brain. I stopped dead in my tracks. I stood there for a few seconds and tried to identify the smell. I must tell you that my senses were so wonderfully intoxicated with pleasant smells that my brain was unable to specifically identify it but I didn't care. I went back to the "girly" booth and found a wickless candle. Not truly a candle but rather a very nice decorative "warmer" with a top container for the scented wax. There are 30 or so beautiful decorative "warmers" and eighty scents. Trust me, there is a scent for any mood. Scentsy also offers plug in wall warmers, car freshners and room sprays. While the scents are what initally hooked me, there are other features that sealed the deal. You see, I am a retired fire captain and paramedic. I can't tell you how many house fires I have been to in my career that were caused by candles. I will spare you the details; I am sure you can imagine the horrific losses. The Scentsy candles are wickless, flame less and totally safe. As a matter of fact, if a child tipped over a "warmer" and spilled the wax on them, it is not hot enough to cause any harm. All it would do is make them smell good!!!! Though I am retired, I was looking for something fun to do. I found it. This is so much fun and easy to do. Take a look at my blog, go to my web page, treat yourself. Go to my web page and take a look for yourself. Feel free to ask me for a free sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment